Wednesday, November 17, 2010

3 Newmans in Korea

I can't believe that we are only 2 days away from departure!  Jae's last post was so touching and honest.  I'm honored to share this experience with him.  I hope that I can be the support he needs on this incredible spiritual journey.  The thought of taking care of orphans and birth mothers at the very orphanage he was adopted from brings tears to my eyes.  I am so grateful to all of you for sponsoring us on this amazing trip.

You may be wondering about the title of this post.  No, Jaina is not coming with us to Korea.  Actually, we are pregnant!  This news was a bit of a surprise to us, but it was a welcome surprise.  I'm now 10 weeks along.  Baby's heartbeat is strong and all looks well.  We always imagined we would be bringing a baby back from Korea with us someday.  We just weren't expecting the baby to be in the womb!  I would really appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers, as I have been pretty sick in recent days.  I really want to be able to give my all on this trip and don't want to be held back by pregnancy symptoms.  I'm on the cusp of the end of the first trimester, so I'm hoping to feel better very soon.

Thanks again for all of your support.  We are so excited to be sharing this journey with all of you.

-Tash

1 comment:

  1. Wow, God is so abundantly good and HE loves to make possible the desires of our hearts. So happy you are going to bring that baby home from Korea.

    ReplyDelete